Jordan McCoy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice And Such

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
__jordanmccoyfan
Happy
Happy
__jordanmccoyfan

Number of posts : 498
Fav.Jordan Song : Happy
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Advice And Such Empty
PostSubject: Advice And Such   Advice And Such Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:19 pm

first , ( twiggy, unsticky this if you want to , )

So, my sister, jordan cant exactly join the forum, and i dont want her posting on my name, cuz then their would be like two totaly opposite opinions! lmao,
So, my sister, jordan really likes giving out advice and like things like that,
so if you have any questions, about anything, be free to ask, its not like we know each other personally!

Dont be Shy!

--------------
Jordan speaking here!
Here thanks for keeping this stickied!
So here is some random advice;;;

I dont really like my body, its not 'perfect' like everyone elses, i just hate it

First of all, you have to learn to love your bod no matter how much you hate it, if your a bit overweight, try eating healthier and working out a bit more. If your too skinny, but eat alot, well then dont be mad!! Most girls would love to be naturally skinny! The point is , that you have to love your body no matter what. If your fat, skinny, or in between!

I have been best friends with this girl for like forever. Shes gorgeous, and, obviously, she just got a new boyfriend. this time, i feel like her boyfriend is taking over my life! and replacing me! any advice?!

This sucks, yea, its happened to me before to. First of all, how mean or nice he is, get to know him, you guys may even become good friends! ask yur bff if you and her boyfriend have anything in common, and start a convo, if that doesnt work, be straight out honest with your friend, and if shes a true friend, she will understand and spend more time with you also.

Hey Jordan! Just wondering, i dont wear any makeup at all, i sorta want to start! So, what do you suggest?!

Hey! you asked the right person! I looove makeup,
okay, try eye liner if you want to open up your eyes, if your not sure how to put it on, ask a makeupartist, to brighten up your face, i suggest bronzer, fast simple and easy! If you want to add some colour to your face, add some blush. If you want sexy lashes, try black mascara, if you have any questions on what brands, just ask !
MORE ADVICE SOON

Last edited by on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twiggy.xo
Admin
Admin
Twiggy.xo

Female Number of posts : 493
Fav.Jordan Song : like i care

Advice And Such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice And Such   Advice And Such Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:46 pm

great idea.
this can be stickied =]

and i have an old e-mail account your sister can use if shed like to.
i'll go on and like activiate the account on my old e-mail.
Back to top Go down
https://jordanmccoyforum.forumotion.com
__jordanmccoyfan
Happy
Happy
__jordanmccoyfan

Advice And Such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice And Such   Advice And Such Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 pm

really?!?!
Thatd be awesome! Thankyou!
Back to top Go down
__jordanmccoyfan
Happy
Happy
__jordanmccoyfan

Advice And Such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice And Such   Advice And Such Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:18 pm

JORDAN AGAIN,
wut do you think of the two advices so far?!
Back to top Go down
Twiggy.xo
Admin
Admin
Twiggy.xo

Female Number of posts : 493
Fav.Jordan Song : like i care

Advice And Such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice And Such   Advice And Such Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:59 pm

there great.
good job Smile

yea just pm when your sister wants to make an account and i'll send her the e-maillll
Back to top Go down
https://jordanmccoyforum.forumotion.com
JORDANlovesJORDAN
Good Guy
Good Guy

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Advice And Such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice And Such   Advice And Such Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 pm

hey!
its me jordan!
thanks for using yur email!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice And Such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice And Such   Advice And Such Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice And Such
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jordan McCoy Forum :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-