Jordan McCoy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

www.dvdshop888.com ------a good shop for shopping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-16

www.dvdshop888.com ------a good shop for shopping  Empty
PostSubject: www.dvdshop888.com ------a good shop for shopping    www.dvdshop888.com ------a good shop for shopping  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:26 am

To say I was a fan of the Sopranos DVDsoprano would be an understatement, from the former resident of Lodi, New Jersey:)I love watching The Sopranos and often see reruns of A & E. That said, I never bought the DVD sets, probably How I Met Your Mother DVDbecause the replacements are still available on some cable channels and so ... Over the past two years we have been waiting for Blu-ray versions.This first season of Blue is a welcome and should be purchased for those Prison Break DVDnot yet on DVD. The sound and picture quality is better than the DVD edition, and is clearly better than 1080i, providing clean and anchored at the disposal of non-premium cable (A & E in this review). I also like a very nice package.I was surprised and disappointed at the lack of improvements to shine on One Tree Hill DVDBlu-ray. In addition, the almost total lack of "special features", with the exception of an interview and 2 "behind the scenes" is a zero interactive features, not on-line access to current information, even something like "playing season" option can be found in shows such as Lost and Heroes, where the Blue player would remember where you stop to watchThe Tribe DVD and you can continue where you left off. When compared with another great HBO series, Blue - Rome - Blu edition of The Sopranos seems to be very poor cousin. I hope that this time "for a complete set of packages will be available on Blu Blu hard-earned dollars are going to get more material.
Back to top Go down

www.dvdshop888.com ------a good shop for shopping
Page 1 of 1