Jordan McCoy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's so cool --------One Tree Hill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-16

It's so cool --------One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: It's so cool --------One Tree Hill   It's so cool --------One Tree Hill Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Gavin DeGraw great showOne Tree Hill DVDSummerfest June 26, 2010, and returns to almost exactly a year later to run again in the area of ??the festival. Party DeGraw title comes from Briggs & Stratton Big Backyard Block on Saturday, June 25 at eight pm Tickets for the event are free.DeGraw Sopranos DVDis an American singer-songwriter best known for the songs "Chariot" (the video was directed by Zack Braff and features Jaime King, "Sin City") and "I do not want to be," which is the symbol of the television show "One Tree Hill ".HisThe Tribe DVD sixth album, "Sweeter", to be published August 9 and the first single, "Not Over You", was released on iTunes earlier this month. In July and August, DeGraw will be touring with Maroon 5 that his opening Scrubs DVD caught up DeGraw recently and asked him some questions about his next album, his work with Braff, and although he was a student dedicated to the piano as a child.Gavin DeGraw: Not at all. Fortunately, I have a lot of stuff in the book, I do not think, just hit songs. As The Office DVDa writer, you look at each of these works, and represent a part of my life. It's cool to revisit those songs. And their original fan is a fan because they are your songs, they did believe in you. They got in you, for you the first works.
Back to top Go down

It's so cool --------One Tree Hill
Page 1 of 1