Jordan McCoy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I check this out, if I were you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-16

I check this out, if I were you Empty
PostSubject: I check this out, if I were you   I check this out, if I were you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 pm

I caught Prison Break Prison Break DVDmid-season, and was immediately hooked. The season when he was released on DVD, I had to see it from beginning to end. This is a great series. As some have pointed out, it is not without flaws, but still very, very good. The prisoners seem to have little liberalSopranos DVD use of the payphone. I read somewhere that the phone calls from any prison or jail must be collect the prisoners. Can you make a call to a mobile phone? So when the prisoners escaped, I do not think that prison guards had been looking for them. Would it have Two And A Half Men DVDbeen conducted by local police, and maybe the FBI? I do not think that prison guards have no jurisdiction outside the prison walls. The actors are really, really good. Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell is wonderful is that the young man who plays NCIS:Los Angeles DVDStacey Keach Sun Link is great as always. Love the "doctor" and his assistant. Both are great actresses. Give it a try and you will not regret it.This series is exellent, the drama and intensity that you get to watch, it is high if you thinkScrubs DVD you'll see a guy running around the prison looking for a way out, you're wrong, it's so nice plot, I was surprised a well-oiled machine, if you love a good drama and action, I check this out, if I were you.
Back to top Go down

I check this out, if I were you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jordan McCoy Forum :: General Discussion :: Music, Movies, TV-
Jump to: