Jordan McCoy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Many different ways to use LED lights in your December

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Georgia
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Many different ways to use LED lights in your December Empty
PostSubject: Many different ways to use LED lights in your December   Many different ways to use LED lights in your December Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 am

If you used LED lights such as to decorate for Halloween, you probably think that’s the last of the holidays during which you can use them. Oh, how wrong you are! Thanksgiving and December holidays are great times of year to use LED lights and Skype Cordless Phones to transform your home and yard into a festive wonderland. In part one of our LED Holiday Decorations series, we’ll look at the many different ways to use LED lights for Thanksgiving decorations.

Walkways

Let’s face it – winter is literally a very dark time of year in the United States. Using LED lanterns or bulbs to light a walkway or garden path is a great way to keep your home approachable and inviting, no matter what how dark it gets.

Mantles

Candles are a beautiful accent to any mantle, but they carry inherent risks – namely, burning your house down. LED bulbs, artfully arranged, can achieve the same effect as candles but without the danger of lighting anything on fire. Also, you don’t have to worry about changing them as often.

Last edited by Georgia on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Georgia
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Many different ways to use LED lights in your December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many different ways to use LED lights in your December   Many different ways to use LED lights in your December Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:44 am

Centerpieces

LED lights are a great way of adding ambience and atmosphere to a Thanksgiving dinner. Many LED lights are battery powered, meaning there is no need for obnoxious power cords. Add a few bulbs to a traditional centerpiece for a new festive holiday tradition.

Tune in next month when we’ll explore the many different ways to use LED lights in your December holiday decorating scheme.
Back to top Go down

Many different ways to use LED lights in your December
Page 1 of 1